Surely a dentist can be great, awesome and exceptional—but can a dentist truly be extraordinary? Dr. Baran can, and is! From having an extensive vitae that includes Temple University School of Dentistry and a general practice residency at York Hospital in York, PA to being a former professional Major League Lacrosse player and current volunteer assistant lacrosse coach at St. Mark’s High School in Pike Creek, Dr. Baran—dentist, sports enthusiast, husband and father—is truly extraordinary in both his professional and personal life, and his patients know it (and love it)!
Dr. Baran: Dentist to Dad and Five Other Facts You May Not Know
When it comes to Dr. Baran—dentist, dad, husband and coach (among other hats)—patients appreciate all aspects of what makes this Wilmington dentist extraordinary at what he does, successful within his community, and relatable to all his clients.
Take a look at five reasons why clients appreciate having dentist Dr. Baran as their dental expert of many talents:
- He’s Dedicated to Continuing His Education
- In addition to fulfilling all the educational requirements to become a dentist, Dr. Baran continues to enrich his education by studying the latest, most innovative dental approaches for at least 50 hours per year.
- He’s Both an ADA and Delaware State Dental Society Member
- Much like his dedication to remaining relevant and up to date in the latest dentistry practices, Dr. Baran is an active member of both the American Dental Association and Delaware State Dental Society. Both memberships require that dentists fulfill certain criteria, and the added value for patients is knowing that your very own Dr. Baran, dentist in Wilmington, is going above and beyond to offer you the best dental care and treatment possible.
- He’s Committed to His Community
- As previously mentioned, Dr. Baran is tied to his community beyond dentistry as a volunteer lacrosse coach, but did you know that he’s also a native Delawarean? Born and raised in Pike Creek, Dr. Baran is a Tatnall High School graduate. Limestone Dental patients appreciate Dr. Baran’s local roots and dedication to giving back to his community.
- His Education Allows Him to Offer a Wide Range of Dental Services
- As a result of Dr. Baran’s extensive education and training background, he—in partnership with Dr. Nibouar—can offer clients a range of dental services and treatments including general dentistry, family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, orthodontics and dental emergencies.
- He’s Compassionate and Cares About His Patients
- Dr. Baran ensures that the safety, comfort and trust of his patients remain top priorities, but don’t take our word for it, take theirs:
“My family has been going to Dr. Baran for about two years now and we highly recommend this office.” — Gay W.
“Love this practice! From the office staff, to my awesome hygienist, and [Dr. Matt Baran]—this is the most upbeat, friendly and professional practice around. Two thumbs up.” — Donna M.
“I want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me about my dental concerns. After sitting with you and discussing your philosophy, I was so impressed with your holistic approach, level head and your overall approach to your work. You are VERY easy to talk to and I felt comfortable talking openly with you about my reasoning. Thank you again for all your time and energy.” — Lisa S.
How Can I Become Dr. Baran’s Patient?
We hoped you’d ask! If you’ve been seeking a dental home and would like to have a professional, friendly and compassionate dentist DE patients trust like Dr. Baran, contact us any time at 302-307-6407.