It’s one thing to find a dentist you love, it’s an entirely different fete to find a dental office the entire family enjoys. There’s a family dentistry in Pike Creek that families near and far not only give a thumbs up to, but who are also truly admired for their ability to provide exceptional, professional and friendly dental care. Before we get to that, let’s find out what local patients consider as the preferred characteristics of a dentistry the entire family will approve of.
Five Reasons to Try Limestone Dental Family Dentistry in Pike Creek
For over four decades, patients near and far to Pike Creek have been flocking to Limestone Dental Associates, including Fred and Olga:
“When we lived in Georgia, we flew to Delaware just to go to Dr. Nibouar. We have one daughter who lives in Virginia and one in New York City and they will only come to Dr. Nibouar.”
Fred, Olga and their daughters are one of the many families willing to share their experiences and relationship with Limestone Dental. It’s not surprising, considering that while Dr. Nibouar, Dr. Bara and the entire Limestone Dental staff are dedicated to providing the best dental care in both application and education, they also strive to establish and maintain lasting relationships. This leads us to five more examples of why this family dentistry in Pike Creek is the place families turn to for all their dental care needs:
- You Can Count on Comprehensive Care: In addition to providing routine, six-month dental checkups and cleanings, every patient is provided with fluoride treatments, x-rays and oral cancer screenings, as well as periodontal therapy, a sleep assessment (snoring and sleep apnea) and mouthguards as needed.
- Everything You Need Under One Roof: In addition to thorough preventative dentistry services, every member of the family has access to restorative, cosmetic and orthodontic options as well! If one family member needs fillings while another is considering teeth whitening, you have the assurance of knowing it all can be done in the same office.
- A Place for Everyone: In addition to providing a variety of services, Limestone Dental also treats a diverse range of ages– they are truly a multi-generational dentistry. Having the ability to treat young children encourages a sense of comfort, belonging and familiarity not only for the child, but for mom and dad as well. Limestone Dental’s families value the ability to have their children stay with them from their baby teeth to braces and beyond. What a joy to be able to go to the same dentist as grandma!
- More Than One Reason to Smile: Dr. Nibouar and Dr. Baran make it a priority to not only get to know your teeth and mouth, but also to get to know you and your story, as evidenced by Sandy, a Limestone Dental patient and local school teacher. “I always used to sit behind my desk when talking with students and parents so they couldn’t see me close up. Now I smile all the time!”
- Room for New and You: While the entire Limestone Dental team cherishes the relationships they have built with existing clients, they gladly welcome new patients. Whether you are a family of one or ten, they’re excited to help care for everyone’s dental needs.
More Than Meets the Mouth
While offering comprehensive dental care for the entire family, Limestone Dental Associates also utilizes the most innovative technology. Keeping up-to-date on the latest dental approaches and technology helps them ensure the comfort of their patients, as well as honor patients’ time commitments. That’s why they incorporate:
- Computerized treatment rooms
- Provides convenient and quick access patient records.
- Intraoral camera
- Together, this device enables the dentists and patients to see magnified images inside the mouth.
- Soft tissue laser
- This specialized tool allows dentists to expertly zero in on cold sores, lesions and even perform minor surgery!
Of course, your overall comfort is a top priority. Families appreciate the open, friendly atmosphere and warm welcoming they receive as soon as they enter the waiting room. If you’re looking for a new family dentistry in Pike Creek, we would love you to contact Limestone Dental Associates for a consultation. In the meantime, take a look around the office! Please call 302-239-0502 to schedule your first appointment.