Most people don’t think fondly of root canals, also known as endodontic treatments. We are here to tell you the negativity just isn’t deserved! While people may associate a root canal with pain, our root canals actually stop your pain – and save your tooth – by removing infected pulp and nerves. If you experience a toothache, don’t wait to call us. We will ease your pain, clean out your tooth, and protect your smile with a durable porcelain crown.
Although there aren’t always symptoms present, if you experience any of the following, please call us right away.
- Sensitivity to heat or cold that persists even after the source of heat or cold has been removed
- Darkening or discoloration of the tooth
- Toothache, especially a severe toothache upon application of pressure or chewing
- Gum swelling and tenderness
- A recurring inflammation or pimple on the gums